Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

BRIDGES

When anything in life brings pain,
Or anyone upsets my day,
If I can build a bridge to God
His peace will chase my fears away.

When problems leave me tense, unstrung,
And peace of mind cannot be found,
If I can build a bridge of faith,
He'll lift me up to higher ground.

If I can build a bridge of trust
To span the tensions of my day,
God's grace and understanding love
Will be a light upon my way.

No difficulty large or small,
Can come between my Lord and me
If I can build a bridge of prayer
To feel His presence constantly

Unknown

I don't like bridges, but when I think of bridges in this way - it makes me reconsider! I don't like man-made bridges, but love the ones God has provided for me to get to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home