The Results are In!


Graduation
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
Well folks! Waiting on the official paper (diploma) that says so... but the grades are in... all is grand!
So almost 10 years ago, I began my journey to get my college degree and with a few obstacles to overcome... it almost took me that long.

But today, I can say I have a bachelor's degree in Art (emphasis in Graphic Design) and a minor in Marketing.

Who knows what God has in store for me now, but as long as he is the pilot I will never be lead in the wrong direction.

Thanks for all the love and support! I wouldn't have been able to complete this journey without all my friends and family!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!

3 Comments:

  1. Leah Maria said...
    Congratulations!!! I know you are happy to have this chapter in your life complete and waiting for the next to begin. Everyone is proud of you and cannot wait to see what you accomplish next.
    J said...
    Congrats and good luck! Proud of ya, Ann!
    tracey said...
    Woohoo! Big things wait for you just ahead...God is good! {{hugs}}

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home