A New Heart

“You were taught to be made new in your hearts, to become a new person.” Ephesians 4:23

What if, for one day and one night, Jesus lives your life with his heart? Your heart gets the day off, and your life is led by the heart of the Christ. His priorities govern your actions. His passions drive your decisions. His love directs your behavior . . .

Would people notice a change? Would you still do what you had planned to do for the next twenty-four hours?

Daily Devotional By Max Lucado

Today, I am thankful for:
- a wonderful night out with the girls
- healing for friends
- avenue of prayer!
- the love of my life, Derek. He is always amazing me!
- for my family
- my job
- safe travels to work in the rain
- the scriptures that remind me of how wonderful God is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home