Preparation

“Think only about the things in heaven.” Colossians 3:2

Engaged people are obsessed with preparation. The right dress. The right weight. The right hair and the right tux. They want everything to be right. Why? So their fiancée will marry them? No. Just the opposite. They want to look their best because their fiancée is marrying them.

The same is true for us. We want to look our best for Christ. We want our hearts to be pure and our thoughts to be clean . . . We want to be prepared.

Today, I am thankful for:
- my wonderful fiancee', he takes sure good care of me
- my mom and aunt for taking care of my wedding dress
- my sister, gena and her thoughtfulness in making my day special
- my friends, who are so much fun to be around
- weekend plans
- Sunday afternoon naps
- hugs
- a good nights rest
- uplifting worship

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home