Bragging?

“The cross of our Lord Jesus Christ is my only reason for bragging.” Galatians 6:14

Do you feel a need for affirmation? Does your self-esteem need attention? You don’t need to drop names or show off. You need only to pause at the base of the cross and be reminded of this: The maker of the stars would rather die for you than live without you. And that is a fact. So if you need to brag, brag about that.

My Prayer:
Purify my heart, my life, my body, my influence, O God. May my words and my thoughts be blameless in your sight. I want to be holy as you are holy and honor you as only you are worthy of honor. You alone are God! Through Jesus I ask it. Amen.

Today, I am thankful for:
- my church family in Oxford! We are overwhelming blessed.
- my wonderful family and new to be family
- safe travels to and from Oxford
- a good nights rest
- a productive weekend of checking things off the list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home