Enough

Enough
By Max Lucado

“He is able . . . to run to the cry of . . . those who are being . . . tested.” Hebrews 2:18 AMP

Jesus was angry enough to purge the temple, hungry enough to eat raw grain, distraught enough to weep in public, fun loving enough to be called a drunkard, winsome enough to attract kids, . . . radical enough to get kicked out of town, responsible enough to care for his mother, tempted enough to know the smell of Satan, and fearful enough to sweat blood . . .

Whatever you are facing, he knows how you feel.

Today, I am thankful for:
- someone that loves me even when I am falling apart
- laughter with friends
- people that go the extra mile
- walks with God at my side
- reminders that things will be ok!
- weekends!
- a God that loves me, even when I worry too much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home