Easter Weekend


Davis and I
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
I went to Searcy this weekend to spend time with my family. I got to see my nephew. He is getting so big. He is almost a year old, which is so hard to believe. Especially since I was there to experience his birth. Which is something that I will never forget! I enjoyed playing with him so much (eventhough he had a cold and didn't feel very good). I am so thankful that he is healthy and is being raised in a wonderful home. It reminds me of how I was raised in a wonderful home. I take that for granted so often. I forget how blessed I really am.
So many times I get bogged down in the bad things that are happening that I forget how bad things could really be and that I need to be thankful that I have the necessities of live that other people don't have.
So today, I am thankful for family and friends. God knew what he was doing when he put these people in my life!
THANKS YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home