Well it has been a short time since I have been able to post. I have been extremely busy and sick to say the least. But I am feeling better now (even better than my last post). My sister came up for the weekend and brought my nephew that I haven't seen in a few months. I was so excited to see him. He is learning how to walk. (although I am sad I will miss his first birthday, because I will be in Argentina). School is tough and stressful, but we have started advising for next semester (my last semester - Lord willing) so I know the end is near. I keep telling myself failing is not an option!
Spring break is near. I wouldn't exactly call it a break...I like to call it the "Spring Change of Pace". I don't have to go to class, so I can do my assignments on my own time. In a weeks time rather than a day.
I am moving to an apartment tomorrow. I am excited but I dread the toting of boxes and furniture. I like having my own place, so I think I will like the adjustment. It is going to be a financial burden for a while, but I think I am will manage (that is if I save and don't splerge).
I have two tests to finish out the week. So I am going to get back to studying! Remember failing is not an option!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home