Spring is in the air!

I am enjoying the nice weather. I think it puts me in a better mood, since I have so much going on. I like afternoons to sit on the couch, listen to the birds and feel the cool breeze. I am so thankful for Spring. I think it might be my favorite season. Especially when it is not to cool and not too hot. Like today, for example. I am so thankful that God has provided me with weather like this. I love to do things outdoors and weather like this makes that possible.
Today I am thankful for Spring!

2 Comments:

  1. tracey said...
    Boo, Dave! Spring is the best, and summer is okay too! =)
    Unknown said...
    Yeh Spring is my favorite time of the year because its just the right temperature and no humidity. These past few days have lifted a huge boulder off my shoulders.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home