Well football season is here and we are off to a start with a win! Not necessarily a good or great win, because it was Memphis and not a SEC team (which are the ones that count the most). But the Ole Miss Rebels gave us a scare as usual by putting the game on the edge with the score being 10-6 the Rebels allow Memphis to get to the 10 yard line in attempt to make a touchdown to put them ahead of us. But the Rebels didn't let us down... they got an interception in the end zone to end the game. I must say I was on the edge of my seat most of the second half. But welcome to Ole Miss football.
I love this sport!!! A nice end to Labor Day.

1 Comment:

  1. Leah Maria said...
    I'll second that! Football season has to be one of the greatest times of the year.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home