I GOT A JOB!!!

Well I finally did it. I moved to Nashville. I have been living here what will be a week tomorrow. It has been fun finding places around me and my way around, but stressful and frustrating at the same time.

I have made a few friends. I have found 2 congregations that I am torn between. I like different aspects of each one, so I am not sure what I am going to do yet.

I also got a job! I start the first week in September.
You can check out their website if you would like
http://www.allphaseext.com/
I feel really good about the job. I think it will be a job I will enjoy as well as give me the opportunity to do other things that I enjoy such as spending time with friends and family, doing service projects and traveling.

Right now, I am trying to find a summer job to get me through until I start my real job in September. So keep praying about that for me.

God is providing for me in so many ways. He makes a great pilot, you should let him fly all the time.

Thanks for all the prayers and encouragement. I am slowly making my new home in Nashville, but Oxford will always hold a special place in my heart. See you at football season, if not before. (you knew I wouldn't miss it... :) )

2 Comments:

  1. J said...
    Sounds like a great oppertunity. Congrats on the new job!
    Ann said...
    Thanks James!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home