The Move!

Well I am moving to Nashville on Wednesday. People have been asking me if I am excited and I say yes, but I haven't really had time to think about that right now. Packing takes so LONG... it is times like this where I wish I didn't have so much stuff. There is just SOOOOO much to do!! and so little time!

The good thing about packing and moving is that God has blessed me with friends and family to help me load the truck. And even more exciting God has provided a church family for me in Nashville and they are going to help unload, if everything works out with times and stuff.

It is so wonderful to be Christian. God always provides for me even when I don't deserve it or expect it.

So next time I post I will be living in Nashville and hopefully settled in my apartment!! But most of all looking for a job in a major way!

Thanks for everything. I will miss you guys! I will come to visit when I can, especially football season!
Take care of Oxford for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home