Workin' for the Lord

We had an Let's Start Talking training meeting today (like we have every week). We have been talking about fundraising a lot. I must say it is definitely a faith building experience. We talked about the Attitude, the Approach and the Appreciation we should have when fundraising. It was very interesting to me how it tied in with the idea of working for the Lord. Our attitude should always be as if we are working for the Lord (Colossians 3:23). I have never really connected working for the Lord and fundraising in that since. But I understand now that is we are working for the Lord even in the since of fundraising that it will happen (Mark 11:24).
My faith has grown so much (even though this is not my first time to raise money for missions) this time in the fact that I have really had to pray a lot and rely on God to work. He is working...we have money coming in!

I pray that I will be able to work as if I am working for the Lord no matter what I am doing! I hope that you will do the same....think of what the world would be like if we all did this?

Today I am thankful:
friends
family
people that give for mission efforts
prayer
the Bible (He knows just what to show me and when)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home