Grilling Out!

Grilling out is one of my favorite things to do, especially with friends. So I decided to have game night at my apartment last night and grill hamburgers. It was a lot of fun! There was seven of us that enjoyed a meal together, with lots of laughs from Travis's jokes. Needless, to say we didn't make it to the games. We will have to do that another time.
A friend of mine came early to help me with the burgers and to get everything ready, and then the rest of the gang showed up. We teased one couple that was coming, about always being late, because they were bringing the buns and we were starting to think of ways to eat the hamburgers without a bun. But they came through for us, before we had to get real creative. We enjoyed hamburgers, chips, chocolate chip cookies and watermelon. I LOVE WATERMELON... which is what I bursted out loud for some reason. I guess I really must love watermelon. That became a joke of the evening since I was asked every few minutes if I loved watermelon.
We told a few stories of experiences we have had in the past, some good, some bad, and some gross (caused the plugging of ears a few times), but it all made for great laughs.
The night ended about 1:30 (so I guess it was morning), but everyone agreed that we needed to do this again and more often.

I am thankful for time to spend with friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home