Well school is up and running now. I just finished my first week of the semester and still don't know if I can get in a class yet or not. How crazy is that?!?!?! Financial aid is finally starting to get all my loans fixed after going to class without books, so now maybe I can get my school supplies. So unfortunately this semester is not any different than any other (even though it is my last).
I think this is semester is going to be lots of work, but fun at the same time. I am taking ceramics, printmaking and graphic design 2, and then there is the soar thumb Macroeconomics. I have been working on a few pinch pots for ceramics and it is getting interesting yet difficult. (can we say merry christmas family and friends..:) )

I hope that everyone semester is off to a great start... and for those of you who are still trying to get into classes and get your financial aid.. good luck maybe they will get their act together one day. (yeah, right..)

Have a great weekend!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I resent that comment about Macroeconomics....You could've just taken my class online from ICC. hehehehe Seriously, let me know if you need my help. Who is your prof?

    Love ya,
    Carol

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home