Summer School is Over!

Well summer school is over and now I am just working, with a little playing on the side... like swimming, movie watching and just plan hanging out.
I am just 12 hours away from graduating in December. I am so ready to be done with school, but who knows what will happen after that.
It is amazing how time flies, because summer school flew by and now the summer is really flying by. But I am enjoying what I can of it.
The heat is crazy, but it is nice to be able to lay by the pool and enjoy the cool breeze when there is one. (too bad the pool water fills like bath water... not much cooling off there).
Well I am just rambling... didn't have a whole lot say..
I am going to Nashville very early in the morning to pick up my cousin at the airport. He is returning from Hawaii, how nice is that. But then I will return just for a nice relaxing weekend at home, since those will be few and far between with football season starts!! woo hoo... can't wait.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home