I am so excited about this weekend. I love football season and I am excited about the Red/Blue game tomorrow. It is going to be fun getting a glimpse what next season will be like. It is amazing the kind of excitement that a football brings and all the preparation that goes into it, from practices, to practices, from picking out what to wear, where to place a tent, when to leave, where you are going to sit and so on. It is so much fun.
Sometimes I think of events like this and then think of what the day when Jesus comes back will be like. I think that all the blessings and the wonderful events in our lives are just a glimpse of what is to come.
So my thought for today is are we ready for the return or are we just enjoying with previews? Let's make sure that we enjoy the previews but keep Jesu first in our lives so that we get to enjoy heaven!

Have fun this weekend! (it will be 4 months before we get to enjoy an Ole Miss again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home