Tired but Happy!

There is a lot going on and I am exhausted but I am happy. I feel better than I have in a long time and it is a good feeling. I am blessed with wonderful friendships. I have laughed so much the last couple of days and I needed that so much!
I just get tired thinking about everything...only 4 weeks of school left before finals, I leave for Argentina a month from Saturday, Carla is getting married next weekend, the retreat is this weekend, so much homework and all my teachers are trying to get in as much work as possible before the semester ends and trying to figure how I am going to pay my bills while I am gone and when I get back.
But in spite of all of this I am happy. God will provide.. and for that I am thankful!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home