What a Weekend!?!?!?!

Memphis in May
The music was Great! But the mud, cold and rain were not. I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more, if I was not stiff and freezing from being soaked. Since my raincoat was not water proof. I think is was water absorbing coat. I think I have been to one Memphis in May that it didn't rain, but this was my first for it to rain pretty much the entire time I was there.

I think that should invest in a few more tents, just in case and a few of those heater like they have during football season, so we could dry out before having to ride home in wet and cold clothes.

We definitely had a bonding experience. But I think Sean and Dave found out that I not much of a trooper when I am freezing and wet. I think I did good though, I only complained a little ( I hope)

Thanks for taking me and for putting up with me when I was not so pleasurable.
I love you guys!

The Double Decker Festival was very crowded this year. But I got to spend a little time with a friend I haven't seen in a while. There were several very good artists and that is always enjoyable for me. I didn't stay long because beyond the art there was a more important place to be.

Ole Miss Baseball
We shut out State and it was awesome!!! It was the shortest college baseball game I have been to, but it was fun while it lasted. I am so glad that we are back on a winning streak game. Let's hope we can keep it up.
That was a great way to end the week. (and it didn't rain and wasn't too cold... especially since I took my blanket)
Go Rebels!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home