Two Weeks!

The time is drawing near for me and my team to be leaving for Argentina. We visited with the Elders today, for them to give us their blessing and offer prayers for us. That made it a little more real that is wont be long now. I am excited yet a little nervous, it is getting down to the wire and I am not feeling as prepared as I would like.
Which also brings to the fact that it is also about two weeks til school is out. I am praying so hard that this semester has a good ending. I have never studied this much in my life, so I am hoping that it is going to pay off in the long run.
I have two weeks to come up with the money or figure out a way to pay my bills while I am gone.

I will be glad when I can have a day to relax and try not to think about everything. But I am trying to remember that God is in control and he will provide everything I need.

Please bear with me the next few weeks, as I try to keep focused on what is important.. God!
I am going to try and be upbeat and not stress, but I can not make any promises... But remember I still love and care about you and that I am not trying to ignore you or be rude. I just might be more reserved than normal.

I am thankful for:
my parents (being there for me and giving me the change from dinner)
today not being as stressful as the last few Sundays have been
a safe trip to and from Memphis in May
not getting sick from being out in the cold and rain for 8 hours
sean giving me a hug when i need it
my 1st and 2nd grade class they are seeking what is right and for answers for a mature interest in pursuing a life as a Christian
the avenue of pray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home