Oh Summer School

Well I had a some what relaxing weekend, with the a lot of pool side fun. But not all fun, I had to study while I enjoyed sitting in the sun working on my tan. I love to sit out by the pool and relax. I just wish I didn't have to study. So I guess you all have gathered that I am well under way with summer school. I have my first test tomorrow, so I will be going to be bed very soon. But I am pleased to say that I have completed all the homework that I had due by midnight tomorrow, so I plan to join my friends to a movie and some relaxing for the weekend, before it is time to hit the books again.
But in spite of all the summer school stress, I have enjoyed chatting with some of my new friends from Argentina. I have enjoyed talking to them so much. It makes me feel closer, since I am so far away. I love them all and miss them very much, but it brings a smile through all the stress to get an email from them or to chat for a few minutes online. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
Things are starting to get back to normal. I have been running (something that I didn't do while in Argentina), watching a little TV and a lot of movies, and I have been to the grocery store so I have been cooking somethings at home again to save money. So I am starting to feel like I am at home again.
I will say that there are still somethings I try to do and think about in Spanish but that it a good thing (I think) since I hope to return to Argentina, sometime soon. It also makes for good laughs when you go to the ice cream stand and you don't know what to order or what all you get since you are used telling the price instead of the size and then getting as many flavors for that amount as you want. Well it was a successful adventure with a much needed laugh. But the ice cream is not the same.. so now it is kind of a let down.

Well I am through rambling for now. I hope that everyone is enjoying the summer. I am trying to in spite of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home