A must see!

We took a group of 15 people to see Batman Begins after our party Thursday night. It was a lot of fun to be with our readers and to enjoy an excellent movie. It was awesome! They had an intermission which was wierd, but it was kind of frustrating because it was like going to a commercial at the important part of a TV show. But the movie was so good it didn't take but a second to get back into it. I think it is was one of the better ones I have seen. The actor they picked for Batman, was a good choice. It was action filled and intense. What a great way to start the weekend.

1 Comment:

  1. tracey said...
    Annie, if you liked Christian Bale, you should see him in one of my all-time favorites, Empire of the Sun (unless you already have). He was about 13 or 14 and he makes me cry at the end of that movie every time I see it!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home