Saying Goodbye


Saying Goodbye
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
We have said our final goodbyes and are home with some wonderful memories. This picture was taken at our last party. Most of the people that we grew very close to are in this picture, so that makes it very special.
A summary of our trip as a team:
We read with 79 people.
We had 344 bible study hours.
We had 36 people interested in follow-up.

We are so thankful for the lives that were touched and the seeds that were planted. The Lord was with us every step of the way and was able to help us in ways we couldn't help ourselves. We have lots of wonderful memories that we will be able to cherish for a lifetime. I pray that I will be able to see many of the people that I met again whether it is in Argentina again or in heaven. My life has been changed and I hope that others were changed too.

Thanks to everyone that supported me financially, through prayer and many other ways. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I would not have been able to go had it not been for you. I thank God for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home