For those of you who don't know, I have been very sick for about 4 days now. But I feeling much better today, so I have posted everything that has happened since I had been unable to post. You should be able to read everything below, there should be at least 4 posts. I hope that will get everyone caught up. We have our next party tonight so I will be posting about it soon.

Please keep our team in your prayers as we draw near to the end. Pray that we will remain focused and that our trip will end well.

Thanks to those of you that have prayed for me while I sick, your prayers are being answered. Just keep praying that we will all remain well for the remainder of the trip.

I love you all... see you in a few weeks.

1 Comment:

  1. tracey said...
    Hey Annie, I loved reading all of your posts! I am jealous that you got to see a Brazilian vs. Argentina soccer -- er, futbol -- game! Very cool. Sorry that you have been sick, that really stinks. By the way, your interview questions are waiting over at Trace Talks. No pressure...just get to 'em whenever!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home