Time with readers!


Federico and Me
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
As time is drawing near to the end, our time with our readers is getting more and more precious. It seems that you draw closer as your time is coming to an end, which is when I ask myself what could I have done differently to help reach this closeness a lot sooner, but everything has its time and purpose and we have to make the most of the time we have now. We are getting ready for Friendscamp which will be a time when we can spend more time with our readers outside of our reading sessions. I only have one readers that is planning to attend, but I am thankful for that!
I have found that the young people across the world are struggling with the same things that I struggle with and that has helped us relate more to each other. We have been able to share stories, with each other and work together to look to God for the answers. We have been able to search the scriptures together and pray together too.
I know that God is working here and that seeds are being planted! I look forward to the day when we hear about there growth and we are all united again in Heaven.
The reader that is in the photo is Federico. He reads with me 3 days a week and comes to all the parties. He attends the church at Villa Urquiza. His family are not Christians. He struggles with helping his sister who is in Italy, when turning to the church is something that she does not understand. We have had many interesting discussions and have searched the Bible often when we neither one know the answer. I think that he is growing spiritually and will continue even after I am gone.
I have 11 other readers that are a lot like him, only he is searching deeper into God's word and they are lost and do not know where to search. I pray that the seeds that are planted here will help them see that God is the answer they are searching for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home