Logan's Steakhouse
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
My day began with a sweet phone call from one of the older gentleman of my church family...he sang to me....then I got an email from my adopted mom (from two years ago- who now lives in Oregon)...then I got a card in the mail from the church (it was so sweet...thanks everyone).....then a few of my friends called to sing or say happy birthday....
( went for a little run...did a few things around the center)
Then I went to Tupelo with my bestest friends (Sean and Dave) to one of my favorite restaurants, Logan's Roadhouse....it is SOOOO good...I had steak (as usual)....then we went to Old Navy to do a little shopping.....we came home (dave forgot his cellphone at logan's so he had to drive back to tupelo to get it)....meanwhile...I got calls from my family with a little singing involved and a few more emails....then my sister, carla came by for a visit....
after she left Sean, Dave and I cooked casadeas (i don't know how to spell it)....then we went to walmart and bought scrabble and ICE CREAM!! we played for several hours...it was lots of fun (even when we got tired and started having a hard time spelling words...with all vowels ..right, dave....if Sean ever tells you he can't spell or he is not good at scrabble...don't believe him (love you sean)....
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!
To all my friends that took time to call, email or mail me a card...it made it very special...I felt very loved....
It was a birthday filled with many laughs, lots of silly string, full stomaches (twice), too much ice cream and an increase vocabulary...so all in all it was an WONDERFUL day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home