Back to school

Well school starts tomorrow and I am taking 18 hours....i am excited yet a little nervous. I have the greatest intentions to apply myself....and so far so good. I am going to try and turn over a new leaf and get my priorities in order.
My plan is to continue exercising, get up early before class (not just right on time...eventhough I have a taxi service), not to stay up all night and to study regularly and not procrastinate. But most of all I would like to keep God a number one priority and not let school get in the way.

Some of my stresses are beginning to go away...LST (mission work I am doing this summer) is working out so far (I was a little nervous about meeting money deadlines, but I think we are going to meet the first one...but I hope the same is the case for the second)....I have been able to purchase somethings I needed and pay off some bills. I am learning how to say no more and not fill my plate so full.

Looking forward to a busy yet exciting semester...God is working so everything is going to be OK!

Good Luck to all those going to class tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home