Gulf-Coast Getaway

I had the pleasure of traveling to Panama City, Florida is weekend for a retreat or college rally (whichever you prefer to call it). IT WAS AWESOME! I HAD A BLAST!
Sean, Dave, Matt and I traveled the 9 hours to fellowship with lots of other Christian college students. There was about 1800 students there. The worship and praise was so uplifting and wonderful. I was not ready to come home....but I brought back a fire with me that I felt had gone out. I am renewed and ready for a better walk with God. As a song we learned says "I will never be the same again, I have closed the door, I will walk the path, I will run the race, I can never return". It is amazing how wonderful and powerful God is. Looking out at the beach every morning and then hearing voices be raised to God in an indescribable way was incredible.
I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to take the time to go this weekend. I wish there were more opportunities like this on a regular basis. I encourage everyone to go next year (January 27-29,2006)! I know it will be as awesome as it was this year.
I am trading my sickness and I am trading my pain for the joy of the Lord.... I am trading my sorrow and I am trading my pain for the joy of the Lord. The joy of the Lord will be my strengthen. Yes Lord Yes, Yes Lord Yes, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home