Needed Prayers!

Today is a more serious post than my birthdays ones. My family is going through some difficult decisions and changes right now. My grandparents are not doing very well and my granddad had a stress test done yesterday and it showed that he had a mild heartache in the lower part of his heart. My granddad (aka Poppy) has had so many heart surgeries that we don't know if he could with stand another. My grandmother (aka Granny) is diabetic and she is having problems with her hip and her legs. My dad is taking good care of her, but she is still in a lot of pain.
My parents are making decisions about the future of our family with all of us graduating from college and with Poppy and Granny needing someone to look after them very regularly.
Please pray for my family as well as for me...I need to know where I fit into all of this. I want to be there for my family. I am very close to my grandparents and love them very much. I wish I had my priorities more in line to go spend more time with them. One of my weakness and tendancies is that when I know someone close to me is about to move or leave me I will pull away from them in effort to fill the void before it occurs...I don't want to do that...I want to be there for my grandparents and spend time with them as much a possible. I need prayers that I will be strong and do what they need even when it gets hard for me to bear. I want my priority to be them and not myself. I also need to focus on the positive about the time we have instead the time we won't have.
Thanks to all my friends for being there for me. I don't what I would do without you!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home