First Day in Argentina

Already had my first adventure. We went to the mall this afternoon (instead of taking a nap) after meeting with the missionaries and getting things organized with the team. Sean and I decided we wanted some ice cream, so we went back upstairs, while Emily (our translator) and the others waited downstairs. We thought how hard can this be, well we found out. It took us about 20 minutes or so to decide that we were just going to wing it. It was fun and entertaining trying to communicate. You are probably asking so what did you end of getting.. amazingly exactly what we wanted. He got chocolate and I got vanilla. We had enough money to buy it too!!(thanks dad for the pesos before we left) I shared with the whole team (the others got something to drink)

Our information meeting went well. We got several readers! Dave and I have 8 and Sean and Jeremy have 5. But we had 72 on the list so we are going to call them tomorrow.

Well I am going home to rest and take care of stats and getting our schedules ready for tommorrow. God is working here! Keep praying for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home