LST Team 2005
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
Well this is our last weekend in Oxford for 6 weeks. It is time to begin packing and getting everything squared away on the home front. We had dinner tonight at my parents for a little encouragement and thoughts on our spiritual journey along the way. I will finish my last final tomorrow and then it is time to really get ready to go. I am going to enjoy the weekend and take my time packing. My roommate will be moving in so I will try not to be in her way too much. Lots of baseball is in the agenda.
I would go swimming and lay by the pool but there is a private party for the weekend (so I am a little disappointed)
So we are leaving Oxford at 1:30 on Monday to head to Memphis. And then the trip will officially have begun. I am excited yet nervous. I am not a big fan of flying so once I get there I will be fine.

I am going to try and post on here while I am on my trip so that everyone will be able to read it, without forgetting email addresses and that sort of thing.

Summer break is only a day away!!

1 Comment:

  1. J said...
    Good luck in Argentina, Ann. I wish you the best of luck.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home