God will provide!

I am thankful!!!
My mom's test came back showing nothing. She is still numb on her left side, but the tests didn't show anything, which could be good or bad. But we are thinking about it in a positive manner and thinking of ways that she might could help this problem.
My adopted parents are wonderful! I was worried about paying for things while I was gone.. the worry is gone! It is true the Lord will provide. I keep remembering what Bob said about giving to God even when you have nothing to give. Well it works, the last couple of weeks I have given money when I didn't have it (not bragging...I just don't always give at church like I should and I have tried to give more) and God has provided. I have not gone without food, new clothes have come for my trip, expenses of living have been taken care of and so much more! I am just in awe!

God is amazing and I get to share that will lots of people in a special way starting next week! I have a new story to tell!
Nothing is impossible with God!!

Two more finals and I can have a break for a few days! I am thankful for that too.

DON'T GIVE UP ON GOD, HE HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. tracey said...
    Ann, how wonderful that you can share how God has provided! This is exactly what we are supposed to do. And telling about your giving is not bragging at all -- you are giving glory to God and showing others what he can do for them. I had a friend who was going on a mission trip and didn't have all the money she needed yet. But on a Sunday morning, she wrote a check for contribution for every last cent in her bank account (which was not very much at all). She was a little scared, but did it anyway, trusting in God. The next day she received an anonymous card with over $200 in it! GOD WILL PROVIDE.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home