Reading Has Begun!

After an interesting night of having a surprise visitor (a cat), when I thought I had closed the doors good. But all in all I slept very well. The guys are jealous because I have the best quarters for sleeping (we all have it really good, I just have it a little better). I told them it is just a privilege of being the only female. But there are two apprentices coming soon, so we are going to have to move around a little to make room for them.
I had my first reader this morning. His name is Fredrico. He attends the church here, but is not a Christian. He is a law student and wants to read often. We had a very good session this morning and he plans to attend our party tomorrow.

Things are off to a great start and I know that it is going to get better. We have had lots of calls this morning from new readers! So we have added about 4 or 5 more. Keep the prayers going! Pray that we are able to say and show them things of Christ and that they will want to know more!

Today I am thankful for this opportunity and that we are blessed with such a wonderful support system.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ann, I am very proud of you for all the work you are doing in Argentina. Those of us who love you have always seen Christ living in you. And, it is a blessing to us all to know that you are sharing His word with others. Love, Carol
    Ann said...
    thanks carol, thanks for the nice compliment. I appreciate it very much. Keep praying for us. love ya
    Anonymous said...
    I tried this website today...www.annisaargintine**.com and it didn't work. Guess we will keep trying. Ann is so hot...I would love to have that. Break me off a piece please. Yowzaa! Estas muy caliente! Boooinnngggg!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home