Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Well tomorrow is the big day..I take my accounting test. I have decided that I am going to just go and take it and do the best I can. Some how it will all work out in the long run. Tonight was a lot of fun at late night breakfast...I found that Sean is a pro at cookin bacon (right, sean) and that the guys overall are a big help. It is not usual that you see a lot of guys in the kitchen (especially willingly) but around the UCSC that is common thing. To which I am thankful...thanks guys...I couldn't have done it without you. By the way, where was Dave?..oh yeah...he is the taste tester!
After tomorrow it is all down hill...I have a painting to finish and a little anthropology to look over...but it is all good.. I am already looking forward to Friday...it will all be over!

Today I am thankful for:
Friends that can show up at the right time...to lead a smile.
James for being in good humor about the scavenger hunt..I hope you had fun :)
A good turn out for late night breakfast...thanks to everyone who stayed..
My parents loving me whether or not I get a C in accounting or not
People helping me around the center when I am studying and can't get to everything
My uncle getting to go home from the hospital
Being able to go out to eat with friends (welcome to Moe's)
Being able to talk to my sister, Gena on the phone and hear how Davis doing
The Lord always coming through when the budget is tight and sometimes I think I am not going to be able to get paid
My computer so that I can talk to Bryan on Instant messenger all the time...thanks for listening Bryan..
Friends that encourage me in my school struggles...even when I am hard to deal with.

Most of all I am thankful for today and for the opportunity to make things right with God.




1 Comment:

  1. J said...
    We're all pulling for you Ann! Good luck...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home