Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Today was filled with meetings and last minute details with classes. I finished my Tuesday, Thursday classes for the semester...I have one more class this week and then it is off to finals. (which a dread)
I have to being studying for my accounting final..since I found out today that I have to make an A to get a C in the class...needless to say I am not happy with the way things are turning out due to the fact I don't have time to take this class again.
It is finally winter (I think)...it was very cold walking to class this morning...but it gave me something to be thankful for and that is that I have a warm place to come home to and a coat that keeps me warm.
Well it is almost the weekend and I hope to have more exciting things to say after today...did I say tomorrow is FRIDAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home