Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

One day left...

Well I took my accounting test today.... we will see when the results come back if I need to add it to my spring schedule...
I finished my painting and it is ready to turn in...so here goes nothing. One more test at noon and it will all be over.....in the words of Casey...the end is near..

Tonight in devo we reflected on this semester with the expectations, let downs and the unexpected. I realized this semester that is doesn't hurt to ask. What is the worst thing could happen...you could get a "no" and that would be what you thought you were going to get before asking...so now you just know for sure. An example...I asked my accounting teacher if I could take my tests at a different time then the schedule time on Wednesday nights at 7. She was very willing to help me and I was able to take my tests at an earlier time...so I didn't miss Bible study. Also I talked to her about my grades and she was willing to help me if I put forth the effort. Communication with your professors is a good idea...you know the whole going the extra mile thing...it is a good idea believe it or not. Also I have learned how to be more thankful...it doesn't always have to be something big...so remember the little things too...it puts things in better perspective. I am going to look back on this semester and say this was a learning experience! I have learned a lot...I have had some hard times....and some good times! I am going to learn from the bad and remember the good!

Today I am thankful for:
Good friendships that last through hard times
For my dad who sends me emails when I am feeling blue (he knows just what to say)
A new day to start fresh everyday..
Ms. Melanie cooking dinner for us every week...even when it was not easiest thing to do (chicken and chocolate)
A break from school
Surviving another semester...


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME.....ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home