Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

What now?

Well Christmas has come and gone as I wrote about on Sunday....I went shopping yesterday to spend my Christmas money (looking for sales).....didn't find much but did find a few clothes....I will have some money to buy somethings later as needed....
Now I am back at the center....doing things to get ready for everyone to return...and a few things for myself (like cleaning out drawers...and organizing shelves)....
I must say it has been an interesting couple of days...my mind has been busy thinking about the future...do I want to date or not? or am I content for now? do I want to continue with school, will I graduate when planned? As the new year approaches what could I have done differently the past to make the future better? and the list goes on...so as you can tell my mind has been busy...some of the questions are still to be answered...but I know one answer that I see clearer everyday....my walk with God is not what I want it to be and I can't change my past but I can control my future....there are somethings in the past that if I hadn't done them my future would not be what it is today...but I am learning from those things to make it better...I have learned that I still have weaknesses and I need to avoid those situations or set them up differently to avoid the temptation to fall in the trap again..like Ephesians 6:12 says..."For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the power of ths dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Satan is powerful and scary!
Philippians 4:8-9 says.."Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put into practice. And the God of peace will be with you. But I do the things I should I will have peace with God....
Ephesians 6:10-17 I am to take a stand against satan...to stand strong but unmoveable...I want this so much but I know lately I have been moveable....there are days when I feel satan is molding me instead of God...so starting today...i am going to start fresh and new...as Ryan would say I (we) are to die each day...
So Colossians 3:17 says.."And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." and v.23-24, Whatever you do, work at it will all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving."
So no matter how many times I forgive even if it was not my fault, or have to apologize when it really is my fault...I will be doing everything in the name of the Lord...as the New Years approaches I am not making necessarily making New Years resolutions...but I am going to sincerely try and live each day as if I die to myself and live for God each day...I want to keep this up front in my mind...

I am thankful for the opportunity today to make my life right and for the opportunity each day that is new I have the opportunity to start clean with God...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home