Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Well, I survived another Christmas in the Davis household...I got to spend some quality time with my nephew, Davis and I got to talked to my sister, Gena, one on one for a little while and we haven't got to do that in a while.
Santa was good to me...I have lots to be thankful for....
On Christmas eve we opened one gift, watched several episodes of Overhauled and played Trivial Pursuit the 90's Version until 1 am....Christmas morning, we had a devotional and opened presents, then went to my granparents for brunch...Gena and I watched Peter Pan (I took a little nap during it)....while the others hung out in the living room watching Shak vs. Coby....then Ms. Melanie and Brianna jioned us for Christmas dinner...after we were all full we went to granny's for a friendly (yeah right) game of dirty santa with the extended family...then we played a card game called swap before calling it a night....

then the excitement begins...I locked myself out of my room at the center, my cell phone was dead and my gas gage was on below empty....I didn't panic....I drove to Ryan's (thankfully he has to preach tomorrow or I would have been up a creek for a least a little while longer)....I charged my phone enough to use it...he took me to Mrs. Melanie's to get an extra key, so I could get into my room.....after getting the key....we went to smitty's to pick something up and ended up watching Elf and parts of Bettlejuice....so now I am at home safe and sound in my room....the place that I call "home"!

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and that they were good this year so Santa stopped by for a visit...
I must have been real good...

Today I am thankful for:
all my possessions.....I am so blessed!
my dad and his advice to help me when I need it (even if it is not necessarily what I want to here)
for Davis and his health...he is so happy
Gena and Adam's safe trip to Oxford from Searcy (it was suppose to be a 3 hour trip and turned into a 7 hour trip)

1 Comment:

  1. J said...
    Glad that you had such a fun time with Davis and the rest of your family. Enjoy the rest of your break. Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home