Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The semester is over!

Well folks...I took my last final today and I am officially on Christmas break...I am so excited! I am little tired right now after a long day, but I don't have any reason to get up in the morning..so hey! Sean, Dave and I went to see Oceans 12 tonight...it was a good movie..it had lots of twists..so you have to watch closely if you go see it. We watched Blade last night and it was good as well....I like action films!!!

Today I am thankful for:
No more tests for at least 5 weeks
the $32 I got for my anthropology book (I hated that class)
the A I got on my graphic design book
friends to go see movies with ( i love watching movies, so it gets lonely when everyone is gone and i have to go see them by myself)
a cell phone that works (right, Sean)
being able to talk to Gena on the phone...Davis is sitting up now..it is hard to believe he is almost 7 months old


TIME TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THINKING AND ENJOY DOING WHAT I LOVE TO DO MOST>>>HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND WORK ON ART PROJECTS...like scrapbooking, christmas gifts, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home