Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Christmas Eve?

Wow, it is Christmas Eve already...that means that the year is almost over and much reflection to be done...but that will wait til after Christmas....today for me the chaos begins...the traditions that once were are no longer...times have changed and I am just waiting to see what the future holds. Last night I went the movies with my youngest sister, Carrie...and for those of you who know me know that that is a great accomplishment...we have not been very close and I don't always give her the love and attention she deserves...but we had a great time and agreed to do it agree....so I am seeing a blessing in change...we now have something in common eventhough we are 6 years apart...we are the ones left at home...the Lord has ways of working that I didn't see before....
I am trying to look for the positive and for things to be thankful for....there has been positive things that have happened and I am hoping that I am can continue to see that...(my mom, my dad, carrie and I went to walmart yesterday...that was fun yet interesting...) ...we are having Italian night tonight at my aunts house and that should be real interesting...we are having breakfast with my grandmother and I am excited about that...I love my granny...she is awesome!....my sister, Gena, made it in spite of the snow and ice....so I am hoping for the best...

I wish every one a merry christmas eve!!! enjoy whatever you are doing on this day...I will be trying to seek happiness among chaos...

1 Comment:

  1. J said...
    Merry Christmas, Ann. Celebrate the 25th. Rest the 26th.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home