Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Well I finished my book...believe it or not...before it was due. I was not as happy with it as I would have liked, but I think that will come with practice and experience with the software. I will have time during the Christmas break to play with the software and learn more about it before I take graphic design 2.
I have my accounting test on Thursday at noon and I plan to begin studying tonight and continue all day tomorrow...I need a B on the test in order to get a C in the class. I need prayers!!! I am going to try my best...so we will see...the best is all I can give.
Besides , in the words of my soon to be brother-in-law, I need to be more ready to go Home (heaven) than ready to take finals! Heaven/ Judgement Day is the only final that counts....Am I ready for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home