Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Interesting Days..

The last few days have been kinda of interesting...Saturday we had family pictures made and they turned out great...I was very pleased thanks Tracey...you are awesome...then I went to a wedding and that was really interesting...Sunday I taught Sunday school...I teach 1st and 2nd grade but very smart 1st and 2nd grader I must say...they asked me How does God exist if he doesn't have parents and he wasn't born?....well what would you say to 7 and 8 year olds?....just a thought...then Sunday night we had an imprompto fellowship with the leftovers from the wedding...I am not a person who eats leftovers, so I had a few vegetables....needless to say I was still hungry when I got home...but the night was young...I had to go to Tupelo at 11 o'clock that night to pick up a friend who was coming in for the holidays...so my day ended about 2:30 in the morning...since it is my vacation you would think that I would get to sleep in....not the case for this morning I was going to Memphis with Angie (my adopted mom), my mom, my aunt and my cousin...so I had to be ready to leave by 8:30 Monday morning....we had a great time at the scholastic book warehouse and then had lunch at the cracker barrel...I can home a took a 30 minute nap...so that I would be ready to go see Lemmy Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events...it was a great movie....very different but very enjoyable....I will be reading the rests of the books (since I got the whole series at the book warehouse) if I can apply myself so that I can see what else happens.... today...I plan to get some lst minute shopping done and finish the gifts I am making...that is interesting as well because they are not working out as planned.

Today I am thankful for:
Time to myself to get things done
My adopted parents ....they are awesome!!
My grandparents feeling a little better
Extra money to finish my christmas gifts

Only a few more days til Christmas....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home