Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The break is here..

Well today officially began Christmas break.. most everyone is gone for now and it is very quiet and lonely. I have been trying to keep myself occupied so that I will not get down about it. I like it to be quiet every now and then but I get sad when the center is completely empty and I know that no one is coming home anytime soon...but I will get adjusted to it after a few days...
I have worked on office things today. So I have gotten caught up on things that I needed to do last week. I plan to do a liitle scrapbooking and extensive cleaning this week..so I will have plenty to do.

Today I am thankful for:
Friends that I have such a wonderful relationship with that I miss them very much when they are gone (even just for a little while)
A car the runs well and gets me from A to B
The opportunity to do mission work this summer, especially doing it with friends
Having help doing the puppet ministry on Sunday nights
My adopted parents who have been so good to me this semester

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey, don't forget I'm still here...at least for another week anyway!
    today, I'm thankful for friends, peace and quiet, and someone who helps you out when your car goes kaput.

    Dave

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home