Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Well it is Saturday night...so that means that it is back to same ole same ole tomorrow. The week has ended on a good note. Dave and I went to Memphis on Friday night and picked up Bryan (former ucsc resident...but an honorary one to us), so that we could all hang out. We had a blast...playin a little ping pong and eating pizza...plus a little Conan for Bryce...stayed up really late..but that didn't stop us from enjoying the Egg Bowl (even in the rain and cold) since we beat State...we are officially not the worst team in the SEC West. I am already lookin forward to next year! Go Rebs.

I have made progress on my book, but I still have a long way to go until it is finished. Monday will be a extra busy day. I will have to finish my painting tomorrow and then my stress will be on the lower side, except for the fact that finals are week after next..but after that I am home free until January 18th.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful break!!!

Today I am thankful for:
Friends that are always there for me when I need them
Ability to go to football games (money, time, etc.)
A warm place to come home to
Someone to tell me that they love me (parents, friends, family (spiritual and physical)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home