Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

One day down and nine more to go. I will feel much better when this day is over, because most of my projects are due tomorrow. I am going to be working late tonight, so I am glad for a short day tomorrow. I got a good run in today to vent our some stress, while working on my fiqure for my sister's wedding in April so I feel like I at least accomplished something today. I am still working on being thankful in everything and I am not doing so good right now. I need to have a more positive attitude, which is what I am working on this week!!

But I am thankful for:
Prayer
God being patient with me and picking me up when I fall
Friends that are willing to listen and give me advice
Parents who are there for me and set a good example of how a Christian should live
A church family
The opportunity to get an education
The trust people have in me to do the right thing, and will support me even when it is not the cool thing to do
Christian friends around me to help me in my christian walk...since it is not always easy being a stranger in the world
Reliable transportation
The ability to run, to take out my stresses and talk to God

I hope that everyone is surviving the last week of classes...be thankful we are one day closer to Christmas break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home