Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Have Faith!


My Favorite Nephew
Originally uploaded by gerbdaisies.
This is a picture of my nephew, Davis at the Fall Hayride talking to Matt "Soko" ( a friend of mine). I was thinking today about faith and trust. When Bob was preaching this morning about the Thanksgiving catalog of things that God has to offer and how He has a love for us that won't let go. That is something to be thanksful for. But while I was thinking about this...I was thinking why am I afraid to trust God? I told someone the other day that I must be nieve but I will trust most anyone until they give me a reason not to trust them. But the catch is...GOD HAS NEVER GIVEN ME A REASON NOT TO TRUST HIM...So What is My problem? Just a thought I have been pondering.
I wish I could put my trust/faith in God the way my nephew puts and will put his faith and trust in his parents that they will take care of him.

Bob said today: Stop chopping wood and sharpen the ax...take time be with God and you will get to know him...which will build that FAITH and TRUST I am talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home