Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Productive..yet lazy!

Today was a good day. I have dedicated this to be drama free week! So I am not letting anything (drama wise) ruin my break. And so far so good. I got a few things accomplished but for the most part I did nothing. Sean and I watched the Punisher tonight. It was very interesting. The punisher is very creative in his revenge tactics. It was overall a good movie, other than some painful circumstances that the victims were in. But on a lighter note, we watched Star Wars too and it is just an all around great movie!! (can't wait to see episode 3, which is coming out pretty soon)

Today I am thankful for:
Good health and lots of rest
Friends that make me laugh
God answering prayers as needed

Jesus died for us, the least we could do is live for Him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home