Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

God is Good!!

I am so thankful today. I try to be thankful everyday, but I especially thankful today for all my friends and my family. My dad and I have a wonderful relationship...I am greatful! He is always there for me, even when we disagree. I have found that being open with him has helped our relationship so much. I used to hide things from him and it got me no where, but where satan wanted me (which was to think that my family was against me and that they would not understand). My dad has been through most everything that I have been through and if he hasn't my mom has or he knows someone who has. When I have problems it is so helpful to have my family and friends behind me even if it hurts them at first. It is all better in the long run.

Things I am thankful for:
Relationship with my parents - for teaching me about God and for bailing me out financial when I can't help myself
For Gena (my sister) and the time you gives to let me be in Davis's life
Carla and Nathan- the loving relationship that they have..I am at peace that she will be taken care of
Carrie - is not battling mono and doesn't have an eating disorder anymore
My grandparents - they love me so much and would do anything for me
My friends- for the hugs and ears of listening
Bob- God using him to open my eyes to see God working in my life and for his patience and understanding
Bryan- for listening when he has problems of his own and being patient with me
Ms. Melanie- cooking for us every week and giving me hugs for being my second mom
Casey and Tracey- working with the students. I have seen so much growth in our ministry...I am so thankful (casey..God is working)
I am thankful that I have a place to live, a car to drive, a bed to sleep in and a job that pays my bills (most of the time-but God always comes through for me).

I have so many reasons to be thankful...if I dwell on thanks than disappointments I feel so much better.
I am going to try and do that more...forgive me if I write about it a lot more..since I tend to write what is on my mind.

WOW, I AM SO BLESSED!!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Ann, You are blessed and you are a blessing to all of us who know you! I read all of your postings and in one of them you said (loosely quoted) for everyone to let you know if you weren't being a good example of a Christian. Well, I can tell you that I've never been around you when you weren't being a good example! You have a kind and giving heart. And, you are the sort of friend that a friend would like to have. Keep the faith! I love you bunches, Carol
    Anonymous said...
    Ann, I really enjoyed reading all of your entries. It helps me to know how you are feeling eventhough I can't talk to you every day like I would like to. I have always admired the woman of God that you are. I look forward to watching you grow more and reading more of your entries. I hope that I can learn from you and that we can grow together. I am so glad that Davis has such a wonderful aunt. I know you will be a great example to him. I love you very much. Thank you for letting us in on your private thoughts. It helps me to think about things too.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home