Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

I have so much stuff to do and don't know where to begin...so I haven't exactly begun yet. Which brings to mind doing what I want when I want. I got my haircut today and found out that my beautician is moving again. (but i think this could be a good thing...because it will be cheaper) I have been chattin with friends.. learning a lot about life and just hangin out. I have been working on my graphic design project (which I think is going to be a great success when it is finished) But today will be the last day for doing what I want when I want for a while, since my sister is coming this afternoon and thanksgiving dinner is tomorrow...but I have enjoyed it while it lasted and will look forward to it again in the near future. This thanksgiving will be like the thanksgivings I remember while growing up only I am part of the older generation. We have several new additions to the family, so it will be an interesting one with all the new little people to keep an eye on.

Today I am thankful:
Relaxing week (sleeping in ...right Bryan)
Sean keeping me company at the center...it gets lonely when everyone goes home for the holidays and summer
My sister, Gena coming for a visit.
We were safe in the storm last night
Safe travel from my extended family coming to Oxford for thanksgiving
Uncle Doug is doing better after surgery
Opportunity to get an education
Family support of me and my goals to get an education
I have lots to be thankful for...I hope that I will never lose sight of that even when I have a hard time being thankful.

I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving!!!

1 Comment:

  1. J said...
    Is Oxford going to be the same as I left it? I hope so.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home