Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Today at 1:45 officially began my thanksgiving break. After a quiz and a big deep breath...I decided to relax and take it all in. Tonight, I went with a few of my friends to Memphis to see the movie National Treasure. It was a great movie! (although we thought for a moment we were in the wrong theatre because they started playing Sponge Bob Square Pants...it was pretty funny to see everyone looking around to see if they had made the mistake, then lots of people got up and left, but returned shortly with the news that we were in the right place and the right movie would start soon.)

We took Mullet on his first trip to Memphis. (In case you haven't read my other posts...Mullet is Sean pet lion and the center mascot...well our mascot. He had a lot of fun, but we took him back to the car after the tour around Memphis because he is too young to watch the movie.

Sean asked us today what were we afraid of? I said that I was afraid of the dark and heights but beyond that I am afraid of letting go and letting God. I have decided that I need to work on my faith, so that I will put all my trust in God since he obviously knows best.

Tomorrow is going to be a relaxing day as well (most everyone has left the center for the break, so it will be quiet)...I plan to begin my assignments that are due after the break on Monday.

I am thankful today for:
Friends and the hugs they give
Family
My uncle came out of surgery ok
No school next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home